Job Title Service and Support Quality Assurance Analyst
Reports To Director, Service and Support
BuildOn Technologies is a software product and services company founded to serve the needs of the homebuilding and construction industries. Our clients leverage our products and services to better serve the homebuyer during the sales, design and selection processes when purchasing a new home. Our clients also use our solutions to manage and operate their building services operation while estimating, quoting, purchasing, fabricating and installing the homebuyer’s selected products. As the premier software product and services company in the homebuilding and construction industries, our solutions have been helping clients solve their toughest problems for more than 20 years.
At BuildOn Technologies, we support the continuous education of our employees, and offer several opportunities for learning and improvement, including programs that pay for certifications.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading, developing, implementing, and executing auditing strategies to ensure that the data within VEO Design Studio’s application meets our requirements and quality standards.
This candidate will work closely with the Service and Support team to audit output over the course of onboarding new customers, and as changes are implemented for established customers.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for testing and training on new VDS functionality as it corresponds specifically to the Service and Support Department. The Quality Assurance Analyst will conduct routine trainings within the Service and Support Department on new functionality as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, develop, implement, and execute auditing strategies to ensure requirements and quality standards are met.
- Follow up with the appropriate channels when mistakes are found.
- Document and report on audit results.
- Develop and execute test guidelines for new VDS functionality.
- Assist in training Service and Support team members on new VDS functionality.
- Report, track, and communicate defects to the VEO Development team on behalf of Service and Support
Qualifications & Required Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with test management software and QA methodologies
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-motivator and able to work with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Must work effectively as a team
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Domain knowledge in the homebuilding and construction industries
Full Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance options; paid time off; retirement plan option; hybrid work opportunities.