|Job Title||Integration Developer|
|Reports To||Systems Architect|
BuildOn Technologies is a software product and services company founded to serve the needs of the homebuilding and construction industries. Our clients leverage our products and services to better serve the homebuyer during the sales, design and selection processes when purchasing a new home. Our clients also use our solutions to manage and operate their building services operation while estimating, quoting, purchasing, fabricating and installing the homebuyer’s selected products. As the premier software product and services company in the homebuilding and construction industries, our solutions have been helping clients solve their toughest problems for more than 20 years.
At BuildOn Technologies, we support the continuous education of our employees, and offer several opportunities for learning and improvement, including programs that pay for certifications.
BuildOn Technologies is looking for a passionate integration software professional to help integrate data and processes between our own internal systems and the multitude of back-end software systems used by our customers.
You will work with a team to maintain and improve legacy integrations as well as design and develop new integrations that automate the transfer of data between various internal and external business systems.
The Integration Developer position will report to the Systems Architect. As an Integration Developer, you will be an important member of a team of developers, led by a Senior Integration Developer. The Senior Integration Developer will provide guidance and direction on technologies, implementations, and development processes for the team.
- Strong communication
- Positive and flexible approach to problem
- Willingness to learn new things and always strive to improve in all facets of
- Works well in a
Maintain and improve existing software integrations (includes .NET based Windows Services, Messaging and Eventing, NServiceBus, SQL Jobs, Scheduled Windows Tasks, Azure Services, and more)
- Design and develop new integrations to meet our ever-growing business needs
- Implement monitoring systems to warn interested parties of issues with Integrations
- 3+ Years of experience with .NET Framework/Core development, or equivalent work
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012+)
- Experience working in a team
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Experience with major homebuilder operating systems such as J.D. Edwards, BuildTopia, New Star, Brix or others
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Full time, on-site position in North Houston,