|Job Title||Customer Data Specialist|
|Reports To||Director of Service and Support|
To act as the internal customer service point of contact for one or more accounts in a deadline driven environment. Administer the flow of data from customers into the VEO Design Studio catalog.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages customers’ catalogs, including product descriptions, model numbers and consumer pricing.
- Manages adds, drops and periodic product updates.
- Collects and manages images to support product catalog.
- Performs ongoing QA to ensure accuracy of catalog content.
- Maintains front line communication and customer relationship
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Applications with a heavy focus on data administration
- 3+ Years Data Administration experience required
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel
- Enjoys large amounts of detailed, computer-based work
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience required
- Knowledge of the residential homebuilding industry a plus
- Exceptional relationship building and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate well under the pressure of a deadline
- Must work efficiently and effectively both independently and as a team
- Education- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 40-hour work week required
- Cubicle Environment
- Travel as needed
- Standard office environment
- No direct reports